Want to make your wedding day even more special? One easy way to add a special romantic twist is with a personalized jewelry gift for your soon-to-be spouse. But what can you give your partner that will really stand out on this special day? Here are five beautiful and easy ideas.
1. Date Bracelet. A small bracelet is a great option for any bride or groom. Something the size of a bangle or tennis bracelet goes with just about any outfit and can easily be added to their wedding-day look, so it's an excellent last-minute option. Engrave the wedding date to remind you both of this wonderful day together.
2. Birthstone Pendant. Pendant necklaces are a good choice for brides because they are a timeless piece. Even a bride who doesn't wear much jewelry tends to enjoy a demure pendant. Diamonds are a common wedding choice, but make the pendant out of their birthstone for a more personal twist on a classic idea.
3. A Watch. Jewelry isn't always considered very practical, but a watch is the exception. This classic accessory is popular with both men and women, and it's the perfect choice for a professional or more formal personality. Want to add a special touch? Engrave your names, the wedding date, or a small quote on the watch itself.
4. Two Birthstone Gems. Another way to use birthstones for customization is to design a piece of jewelry with both your color and theirs. If you are giving your partner a modest but romantic gift, multiple gem colors can be harder to integrate. But they create a truly unique statement item. Consider using family birthstones in a ring, pendant, or bracelet for the best results.
5. Hidden Jewelry. Want to make your personal gift a special secret between just the two of you? Look for jewelry that won't be an obvious part of their wedding day outfit. It could be an anklet hidden under folds of dress or a brooch that they will place into their bouquet. What about a hairpiece for beneath the veil or a cheeky set of cufflinks? A hidden secret stresses the intimate romance of your nuptials, no matter how large or small they are.
Want more ideas on how to create a custom jewelry gift for the big day? Start by consulting with an experienced wedding jeweler in your area. No matter what you choose, when it's from the heart, it will make your day even more special than it was before.